When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
It’s fight night in Las Vegas, and Errol Spence Jr. will finally square up against Terence Crawford to unify the four world welterweight championships held between the two. If you want to know how to watch Spence vs. Crawford live streams without paying absurd pay-per-view prices, you’re not alone. We’ve dug up a couple of cheap options to watch the big fight live.
While there are no free boxing streams, you can pay far less than the $85 Showtime asks for in the US by accessing cheaper streams from other countries using a VPN. It’ll take a little work to get everything situated, but your wallet will appreciate dodging the financial TKO haymaker in favor of a much lighter jab.
How to watch Spence vs. Crawford live stream from anywhere
When it comes to the Spence vs. Crawford PPV price, you can’t beat the UK. TNT Sports, formerly BT Sport, will have the fight for £19.95.
However, if you’re not in the UK when you try to watch, you’ll be hit by a geo-block. If you’re watching from other countries and would prefer to pay as little as possible, you can access TNT Sports by using a VPN to simulate your viewing device in the UK. The price converts to about $25.53 in the US at current exchange rates.
Don’t have a VPN? The best VPN we’ve tested and used for years is ExpressVPN. It’s great for streaming from international sources and also beefs up your online security.
ExpressVPN is on sale for a great offer right now. You can save 49% on the usual price and get three months for free. ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
How to watch Spence vs. Crawford with a VPN
- Sign up for a VPN if you don’t have one.
- Install it on the device you’re using to watch the game.
- Turn it on and set it to a UK location.
- Go to: TNT Sports. Sign up for an account with a UK postcode.
- Follow the instructions to purchase the Pay-Per-View event.
- You can watch the event online or via the TNT Sports Box Office app on Android and iOS.
- When: July 29, 8 p.m. ET / July 30, 1 a.m. BST / July 30, 2 a.m. CEST / July 30, 10 a.m. AEST.
How to watch Spence vs. Crawford live streams in the USA
Showtime will offer the pay-per-view event in the US, viewable through your cable or satellite provider, or by downloading the Showtime app. The app is available for Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, LG, Samsung, Xbox, and Roku.
There’s just one problem: it costs $84.99. Some may be happy paying that much for the most anticipated fight of the year, but not all. If you have a VPN, you can tune in much cheaper by signing up for TNT Sports and viewing the UK broadcast as described above.
How to watch Spence vs. Crawford in Australia
Kayo Sports will offer the championship bout for Australian viewers. It’s a $39.95 charge there, which exchanges to nearly $27 in the US. This is another potential way to access a cheaper stream if you’re having trouble signing up for UK’s TNT Sports.
Spence vs. Crawford fight schedule
Ahead, we list a schedule of other bouts happening, listed in reverse chronlogical order starting from the main event. The undercard’s opening bell rings at 8 p.m. Eastern.
- Errol Spence Jr. vs. Terence Crawford—Undisputed Welterweight World Championship
- Isaac Cruz vs. Giovanni Cabrera—WBC/WBA Lightweight Title Eliminator
- Nonito Donaire vs. Alexandro Santiago—WBC Bantamweight World Championship
- Yoenis Tellez vs. Sergio Garcia—Super Welterweight Bout